Who is this workshop for?
Those interested in learning how to humanely, cleanly and efficiently process poultry. And those who are looking for a small business opportunity.
We started out processing our own poultry and in an effort to help us pay for the equipment we started taking on a few other people’s birds. In no time at all, we were able to stay busy processing as many birds as we wanted within our model.
What will you learn?
- How to humanely, cleanly and efficiently process poultry (hands on practicum)
- How to run a poultry processing line
- Learn all the costs involved with processing
- Learn the rules and regulations of processing in Idaho
- Marketing, pricing and keeping happy customers
Cost? $49 per person
Based on the majority interest we came up with two dates: July 1st and July 29th. The workshops begin at 10 AM.
Cocolalla, at The Prepared Homestead. We will provide directions after you register.